We understand that every customer requirement is different and as a business focused on providing a gold standard service, we work with our clients to deliver high quality, cost-effective solutions for their distribution needs.
Operating a 24-hour Distribution Centre, our 40-vehicle strong fleet includes both 7.5 and 18 tonne rigid and articulated vehicles. All of our vehicles are equipped with Microlise vehicle management systems and utilise state of the art, route optimising software, Paragon.
- UK pallet distribution: Next day or economy delivery
- Specialising in high value & industrial consignments
- Approved carrier of hazardous parcels and pallets
- Time sensitive deliveries
- Full & part loads
- Specialist B2B deliveries including two-man services
- Approved consolidation pallet carriers for Sainsburys and Amazon through the Palletline network
A personal approach
Assigned Customer Service representative to your account
Management of bookings on your behalf
Proactive communication on individual consignments
Specialist support for carriage of dangerous goods
Member of the RHA
Member of the UK’s leading palletised distribution specialists, Palletline
The Palletline Network
Miniclipper Logistics is a member of the award winning Palletline network. This co-operative of the UK’s finest hauliers enables us to supplement our fleet and delivery capacities across the UK and Ireland. For further information on Palletline click here.
Global and European Freight
We work with our international partners for road, sea and air Global & European freight services to find the best cost and service solution for oversea consignments.
Many industries require more than a kerbside delivery and want an integrated services from the beginning to the end of the Supply Chain.
- Skilled drivers & installers trained in specialist handling and assembly of fragile and hi-tech products
- Vehicle mounted forklift (Palfinger / Moffett) if no offload facilities
- Warehouse re-locations
- 2-man B2B delivery service
2-man Business 2 Business delivery service is available for
- Exhibition set up
- Collection of IT equipment for repair
- IT deliveries (PCs) to educational sector
- Heavy equipment deliveries
- Hospital & medical deliveries including handballing of goods and stock rotation
- Delivery to end user’s office / place of work
- Removal and disposal of the pallets and packaging
We are a member of the Hazchem Network, the only pallet network in the UK dedicated to packaged chemical transport. All of our drivers are provided with ADR training for the carriage of hazardous goods which allows us to provide our customers with a Next Day Delivery service of ADR scope freight to almost all UK postcodes.
- Carriage of hazardous products as cartons (up to 30kg) and pallets (up to 1200kg)
- Next day and economy delivery services
- Timed deliveries for pallets
- All our drivers have received ADR training for the carriage of hazardous goods
- Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor (DGSA) on hand to advise on legislation
- Specialist support for Dangerous Goods Notes (DGN) preparation if required
- Pallet space available for temporary and permanent storage in controlled warehouse zones for hazardous products
ADR freight is trunked nightly to the specially adapted hub in Rugby. Trained professionals ensure all aspect of legality, safety and ADR regulations are adhered to.
To view classes carried, please click here.
Hospital and Medical
Hospital and medical destination deliveries for palletised stock are demanding and specialised. Use Miniclipper Logistics for:
- Deliveries to hospital departments
- Doctors’ surgeries
- Care homes
- Hazardous chemical deliveries
- Storage of medical products
We can add that extra VIP service such as timed and tail lift deliveries, extra porterage into store rooms, removing stock from pallets, placing stock on shelves and Hazchem stock handling. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your special delivery requirements.