We are here to help ensure efficiency and effectiveness in your logistics :
Delivering your pallet freight
- Take advantage of our half pallet prices if your standard size pallets are under 1m tall, and under 500kg.
- When you book your delivery orders online, to save you retyping addresses, use our Quick Address Book by clicking + after you enter your delivery address.
- You can save special delivery instructions with each address – ask us how.
- You can request discounts for large loads of 15+ pallets – email email@example.com.
- If your customer/delivery point closes early, ask for a “Booked Window”, a 4 hour slot after 10am.
- For an ADR quote, please provide UN nos., type of packaging and sizes of packaging.
- For a fast international quote, please provide full dimensions and postcode of destination.
- Click here for our Goods in Transit terms and conditions (RHA).
Packaging and palletising your orders
- If your goods are ever top stacked and crushed, consider using a Palletprotector, click here to view these ingenious packaging solutions costing less than the price of a first class stamp.
- Not sure how to build your pallets to achieve the minimum number of pallets shipped? Use the Palletline Pallet Builder. Enter your carton dimensions, and it will advise the best way to stack.
Storage at Miniclipper Logistics
- Send us your full list of sku’s before your stock arrives for the first time, we will pre-populate the Warehouse Management System for you.
- Ask us how to view your stock remotely via the website.
- You can either export a csv file, or manually enter your daily picks online.
- Click here for our Warehousing terms and conditions (UKWA).