Class 2 Drivers Required
We have a requirement for Class 2 (Category C) multi-drop drivers at our new operations centre in Dunstable. Applicants must:
- be at least 25 years old.
- have at least 2 years experience.
- have no more than 6 endorsement points on their licence.
- be flexible with starting times.
The role will be for a 40 hour working week (Monday-Friday). If you are interested, please contact Graham Andrews, Miniclipper Operations Manager on 01525 244700 EXT:2210
Customer Service Staff Member
We have a requirement for customer services person at our new operations centre in Dunstable. Applicants must:
- Adaptable IT skills
- Customer focussed attitude
- Understanding of transport operations useful but not essential
- Good team player
- Thrive under pressure in a busy logistics operation
- Be flexible enough to work the split shift pattern
The role will be for a 42.5 hour working week (Monday-Friday) with a split shift pattern of 08:00-17:00 and 12:30-21:30. If you are interested, please contact Liz Dove, Miniclipper Customer Services Manager on 01525 244711.
We have a requirement for Warehouse Supervisor at our LIP Site at Billington Road, Leighton Buzzard. Applicants must:
- Be able is to assist the Site Manager with the daily running of the warehouse, generally responsible for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering goods. In addition, you are responsible for securing the warehouse as well as supervising staff. To lead and manage the team to achieve the required daily workload to pre-determined productivity and service level targets.
- Understand, orchestrate and manage all areas of the operation (goods in, goods out, warehouse layout, admin). Ensure compliance to all legislation for Health & Safety and company housekeeping standards. To stand in for the Site Manager in their absence if required.
- Have knowledge of conventional management and warehousing fundamentals with a hands-on dedication to staff training and championing new ideas. With proven experience in coordinating and directing operations, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and flexible in their approach to work
- Have strong computer literacy, including knowledge of WMS system and hold valid licences for Counterbalance & Bendi forklift trucks. ADR awareness is an advantage but is not essential as training would be given.
- Be able to communicate at all levels with strong problem solving and the ability to work to tight deadlines. Be self and team driven to exceed goals with strong change management skills and the ability to foster progressive thinking within a team environment.
The role will be full time, 42.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. If Interested please apply in writing with your current CV to Angela Cotton, LIP Site Manager, email@example.com, 07769973199. Closing date for applications 31st March 2021.