Are you looking for the perfect logistics partner?
Miniclipper Logistics is a fast-growing family haulage business with almost 50 years of UK distribution expertise. Equidistant between London and Birmingham, we have a portfolio of warehouse facilities, an exemplary fleet of trucks and longstanding customers who continue to recommend us…. Miniclipper Logistics could be that partner with the same high quality principles and ethics as your business.
Operating from a 24 hour Distribution Centre and 4 warehouses in Bedfordshire, just minutes from the M1, we store 30,000 pallets in our 300,000 sq. foot of hibay warehousing. With a fleet of 40 rigid and articulated vehicles, and members of the Palletline and Hazchem Network, we deliver to all corners of the UK every day. We work with high quality businesses demanding the perfect value to quality ratio. The one stop shop option of warehousing synchronised with in house transport means you need not split your transport from your 3pl supplier.
Clients from a broad spectrum of business sectors including retail, clothing, foods, raw materials, packaged chemicals and industrial products choose Miniclipper Logistics to receive and store stock, pick orders and deliver to their customers. Partnered with the Palletline Network, we are approved consolidation pallet carriers for SAINSBURY’S and AMAZON.
Our reputation for providing straight forward, cost effective solutions to individual companies’ logistics needs is proven month after month by Key Performance Indicators and by our customer retention record.
Whether your requirement is to deliver goods from your own warehouse, or to store and despatch your stock, contact us to discuss your logistical challenges and objectives.
Download the Miniclipper Logistics overview brochure.
In 2017, Business Analyst, Grant Thornton announced that Miniclipper Logistics featured in the Bedfordshire Top 100 Companies and with sustained growth year on year, Miniclipper Logistics is now one of Bedfordshire’s leading privately owned companies.
- 40 trucks (ranging from 7.5 – 44 tonnes) and 35 trailers, all fitted with Microlise vehicle management systems
- 24-hour Distribution Centre
- 4 Warehouse facilities totalling 300,000 sq ft with 30,000 pallet spaces
- 130 Employees
- Over 300 customers
- 250,000 pallets delivered per year
- Shareholder members of the Palletline and Hazchem networks
We are also proud winners of the following awards, all highly sought after in the logistics industry:
- Motor Transport Awards 2013 – Partnership Award
- UKWA 2013 – Environmental Award
- UKWA 2016 – Warehouse Company of the Year
- Integrity Palletline Award 2016
- Lloyds Business Awards finalist 2017 – Environmental category
- Motor Transport Awards 2018 – Business Excellence Award
- UKWA Awards 2018 – Logistics Provider of the Year
- SME Operations 2018 – SHD Logistics Awards
- Warehousing Leader of the Year 2018 – Logistics Leadership Awards
- Road Freight Operator of the Year finalist 2018 – FTA Logistics Awards (winner announced in December)
The Miniclipper Logistics family business culture is to offer customer care at the highest level, this evolves into peace of mind for you, and very long term customer retention.
Our Operations and Customer Service teams are humans!! They are here to make your life easier so that you can concentrate on your core business. You will speak to the same team consistently depending on the services you use.
If you have a query about a live delivery, please email with your job reference email@example.com for a fast response.
Key benefits for your business:
- Book and Track your deliveries via our website portal
- Real time Proof of Delivery for whole of UK
- Fast response and turnaround time on live deliveries via our email portal
- One point of contact for continuity, accuracy and consistency
- 99.4% delivery performance for high volume pallet deliveries
At Miniclipper Logistics, we do things because they are the right thing to do, and ISO accreditation matches our company ethos perfectly, proving standards of high quality, minimal environmental impact and safe working environments:
- ETA Environmental Health and Safety
- ISO 9001 Quality certification which drives our desire for continuous improvement
- ISO 14001 Environmental consideration throughout our business
- ISO 18001 Health and Safety accreditation
- FORS bronze – SOCA registration number 002657
Transport Operations Director
Warehouse Operations Director
“To adopt the principles of the best practicable environmental options in all areas of the operation and meeting all relevant legislative requirements”.
In 2012, Miniclipper Logistics launched the “Miniclipper Green Project: How to turn our multibuilding transport and warehousing organisation into an environmentally friendly operation”.
This led us to win the UKWA Environmental Award in 2013, be finalists in the same category in 2016 and finalists at the 2017 Lloyds Bank National Business awards in their sustainability category.
Using Microlise Fleet Telematics, we monitor the driving style and performance by measuring acceleration, harsh breaking, over-revving and idling. Our new Euro 6 fleet have “Top Torque” engines where maximum power is aimed at lower engine speeds. This firstly means there is less wear and tear on the vehicle and secondly a reduction in fuel consumption.
In 2012, the Department for Transport (DfT) began a trial of longer semi-trailers for articulated good vehicles to see if using longer semi-trailers brought about economic and environmental benefits. In 2015, we added 2 extra length trailers to our fleet. We use these to carry 12 more pallets per trunk to our Palletline hub in Birmingham, increasing capacity by 25% per trailer.
Solar Projects & Lighting
We place solar power on our owned warehouses and replace old lighting for more efficient and sustainable lighting systems which yields fast financial return and improves brightness in our facilities. All of our lighting across the warehouses, offices and loading areas has been converted to LED and personnel sensitive lighting.
Waste Management at Miniclipper Logistics
- Wood, plastic, paper, card and metal is separated and recycled and removed by 3 recycling companies
- Office paper is shredded and used as packing materials in warehouse
- No plastic/paper cups in office areas, glass and plastic packaging is recycled
- 90% of incoming cardboard boxes are reused for packing
- Dripping taps are addressed quickly
- We are phasing out hand towels in favour of hand driers